Young children can throw a temper tantrums when they don’t get their way. In these angry or frustrated outbursts, children may yell, cry, hold their breath, or even hit. Tantrums happen for a reason—a child wants something and is overwhelmed by emotions. ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) for example, can make it hard for children to calm down, so their emotions boil over into tantrums or anger.
It’s not easy for some kids to explain their feelings or experiences. It’s doubly hard when they’re worked up. When a child struggles with communication, tantrums are a common result. Some kids get stressed and worried about certain activities. If kids are afraid of a particular situation or thing, they may throw a tantrum to avoid it. Some children are very sensitive to their environment. Bright lights, loud noises, and crowds can agitate them. When they get overstimulated, they may lash out in a tantrum.
As kids grow up, most learn to handle strong emotions. They develop language skills to express feelings like frustration and anger, and they learn how to negotiate with family about what they want.
However, not all kids learn these skills at the same pace, and some older kids face specific struggles that can make tantrums continue. Here are some of those causes:
- Emotional control: Some kids have more trouble than others with managing emotions. They may be very passionate or impulsive. Or they may experience feelings more strongly than others. ADHD, for example, can make it hard for kids to calm down, so their emotions boil over into tantrums or anger.
- Language difficulties: It’s not easy for some kids to explain their feelings or experiences. It’s doubly hard when they’re worked up. When a child struggles with communication, tantrums are a common result.
- Anxiety: Some kids get stressed and worried about certain activities. If kids are afraid of a particular situation or thing, they may throw a tantrum to avoid it. Because kids are often good at hiding their fears from family, it may not be obvious that anxiety is the source of a tantrum.
- Trouble in school: Kids who struggle in school with learning or behavior often face situations where they feel like a failure. For these kids, throwing a tantrum may be a coping mechanism. They may have a tantrum after school to avoid doing homework, for instance.
- Overstimulation: There are also kids who are very sensitive to their environment. Bright lights, loud noises, and crowds can agitate them. When they get overstimulated, they may lash out in what looks like a tantrum. But it’s actually a meltdown or reaction they can’t control.
That’s not to say that what you do doesn’t matter. Sometimes older kids throw tantrums because it’s worked in the past. For instance, if a family gives in every time a 6-year-old throws a tantrum for candy before dinner, the child may keep doing it at 14 or 15 and beyond. Since a tantrum worked for candy, the child might also try it in other situations. That’s why it’s important not to establish a pattern of rewarding tantrums.
EhsanEnergetics for Calming Children
EhsanEnergetics is a liquid formula of herbal essence, homeopathic remedies and flower essences that can calm down the heavy emotions of children in a safe and gentle manner. There are no harsh chemicals used nor is there any drug medication. This blend is very safe to take for young children, and there are no side effects.
The recommended dosage is to take a dropperful of the remedy and squirt into a glass of water and let the children drink 3 times a day, preferably in an empty stomach or 30 min before breakfast, lunch and dinner. Additionally, if the child is agitated and feels uneasy and uptight, you can put a dropperful of the remedy under the tongue of the child for faster effect of calming down the children.
EhsanEnergetics for Calming Children comes in a 2 oz blue glass bottle with a dropper cap. The price is $40. Shipping is $4.
Shahclan HijamaHerbs methodology is that almost all ailments arise due to blockages. The blockages can be at the physical, emotional and sihr/jinn level. HijamaHerbs practitioners are skilled in finding where the blockages are located. When the blockages are correctly identified, then HijamaHerbs sessions are performed to clear the blockages and pull out the dirty blood. Herbs are provided to help rejuvenate the internal organs. The HijamaHerbs sessions for men is performed by Amin Shah, and for ladies is performed by Nusrat Shah. For more info, visit www.shahclanhijamaherbs.com
MalaysianMushrooms play an important role in recovering from chronic ailments by removing toxins on a cellular level and correcting imbalances in the body. These imbalances include nutritional, hormonal, immune system and acid/alkaline imbalances. When toxins are removed and imbalances are corrected, the body can heal itself. For more info, visit www.shahclan-malaysianmushrooms.com
EhsanEnergetics works on the energetic level to help you with many different mental and emotional ailments such as anxiety, irrational fears, inability to sleep, worry, depression, etc. They come in liquid formulas consisting of herbal, homeopathic remedies and flower essences. Ingredients are very gentle and safe that even infants can take them without any side effects. For more info, visit www.shahclan-ehsanenergetics.com
MuslimMall is a site of various beneficial natural healing products that are also halalan-tayibban. All products and services featured are approved for Muslims under Islamic shariah. For more info, visit www.shahclanmuslimmall.com
Questions? Contact Amin Shah at 617-787-5151 or email – firstname.lastname@example.org. We are based in Boston, MA – USA.