One of my mentors in natural healing had a 42 yr old man who came seeking help for his excruciating tennis elbow pain which he had been suffering for several months. My mentor who is a chiropractic by profession performed chiropractic adjustments for a week, but saw no improvement in this client. He then realized that this pain may be caused be emotional knots in the client’s arm.
He identified the first stuck emotion as “inferiority”. It had become trapped in the client’s body since high school and it had to do with a girl he liked at that time. When that stuck emotion was released, it had an immediate effect on the arm. Suddenly the man’s elbow pain decreased noticeably. He continued locating more stuck emotions in the man. The second stuck emotions he found was “nervousness”, and he released it. And he continued looking for more stuck emotions. A total of 5 emotions were found and he released them. When the last stuck emotion was released, the pain was completely gone.
Diseases are caused by blockages in the body. Apart from physical blockages, stuck emotions are another main cause of blockages in the body. These stuck emotions can be implicated in nearly all diseases, either directly or indirectly.
Because stuck emotions are nearly universal, and because they always create distortion in the energy field of the body, and because they are completely invisible, they can cause an incredibly wide variety of physical problems without being unmasked.
Stuck emotions are truly epidemic, and are the insidious, invisible cause of much suffering and illness, both physical and emotional in nature. Trapped emotions lower immune function and make the body more vulnerable to disease. They can distort body tissues, block the flow of energy, and prevent normal function of organs and glands.
Here is a list of conditions and diseases that have been worked on and resulted in healing. In each of these conditions, stuck emotions appeared as a contributing factor, and many times as the entire cause of the condition.
Acid Reflux – when some of the acidic stomach contents go back up into the esophagus
ADD/ADHD – attention-deficit disorder and attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
Allergies – reaction by your immune system, symptoms include itchy eyes, sneezing, nasal congestion
Abdominal Pain – can be crampy, achy, dull, intermittent or sharp. It’s also called a stomachache
Asthma – lung disease of the airways of the lungs, shortness of breath, whistling sound in your chest
Lower Back Pain – disorder involving the muscles, nerves, and bones of the back. Pain can be dull or sharp
Bell’s Palsy – muscle weakness that causes paralysis of the facial muscles
Cancer – abnormal cell growth with the potential to invade or spread to other parts of the body
Carpal Tunnel – numbness in your hand because of pressure on the median nerve in your wrist
Chest Pain – discomfort due to coronary heart disease
Chronic Fatigue – causes you to feel so tired that you can’t complete normal, daily activities
Chron’s Disease – a chronic inflammatory disease of the digestive tract, cause abdominal pain and diarrhea
Colitis – inflammation of the inner lining of the large intestine (colon)
Constipation – bowel movements that are infrequent or hard to pass. The stool is often hard and dry.
Depression – persistent feelings of sadness, anxiousness, hopelessness, or pessimism.
Diabetes – a disease in which your blood glucose, or blood sugar, levels are too high
Dyslexia – a learning disorder involving difficulty reading, comprehension, spelling and writing
Eye Pain – pain behind the eye, eye socket pain, or shooting or stabbing pain in the eye.
Fibromyalgia – a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain accompanied by fatigue, sleep,
Frigidity – a low libido (sex drive) in women, aversion on the part of a woman to sexual intercourse
Headaches – pain anywhere in the region of the head or neck.
- Heartburn (GERD) – Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease is a more severe form of acid reflux
- Hip Pain – pain on the outside of your hip, upper thigh or outer buttock
- Hypoglycemia – also known as low blood sugar, is when blood sugar decreases to below normal levels
- Impotency – person’s inability to achieve or maintain an erection, or achieve ejaculation
- Infertility – when a woman can’t get pregnant or keeps having miscarriages.
- Insomnia – difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep, or waking up too early in the morning
- Irritable Bowel (IBS) – affects the large intestine, can cause abdominal cramping, bloating, diarrhea
- Joint Pain – joint inflammation that may be caused by arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain – chronic knee pain is long-term pain, swelling, or sensitivity in one or both knees.
- Learning Disabilities – neurologically-based, can interfere with learning basic skills or reading and writing
- Hypothyroidism – when your thyroid gland does not make enough thyroid hormone to meet your body’s needs
- Migraines – can cause severe throbbing pain or a pulsing sensation, usually on just one side of the head
- Multiple Sclerosis – a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord
- Neck pain – pain that occurs anywhere from the bottom of your head to the top of your shoulders.
- Night Terrors – is a sleep disorder, causing feelings of terror or dread in young children
- Panic Attacks – intense fear that causes palpitations, pounding heart, or accelerated heart rate, sweating.
- Parkinson’s disease – is a movement disorder. It causes tremors, stiffness, and slow movement.
- Phobias – a type of anxiety disorder, a strong, irrational fear of something that poses little or no real danger.
- Shoulder pain – hampers your ability to move your shoulders freely, cause a great deal of pain and discomfort.
- Sinus problems – nasal obstruction or congestion that causes difficulty breathing through your nose,
- Tennis Elbow – a painful condition of the tendons that are attached to the outside part of the elbow.
- Vertigo – a person feels as if they or the objects around them are moving when they are not
For more information or to schedule an HijamaHerbs appointment or emotional healing, call Amin Shah at 617-787-5151 or email – email@example.com.
HijamaHerbs is also available for ladies, performed by Nusrat Shah. For children, we normally do not perform hijama, however herbs, homeopathic remedies and emotional healing is performed.